Friday, August 26, 2011

A Morning Cup of Tea: An Apology, A Disruption, A Talk

Today we should be finishing up chapter 17 of Matthew. Perhaps I will at a later time today write that. I've sat here for a little while now, trying to get my head in the right frame of mind and write. I don't think I could do it justice at the moment. I'm sorry I failed today in continuing this. 
  I have no idea if anyone reads the Cup of Tea posts I write. I write them mostly to keep myself reading and it has worked. And I did read what I was supposed to write about today --verses 22 through the end of the chapter. Jesus speaks to his disciples again about being killed and in three days rising again, and  paying taxes with money that Jesus told Peter would be in a fish's mouth. God does supply our needs. That's what I get from that.
  I suffer from depression now and then. Most of the time I am upbeat or at least try to be. If I'm not, I fake it. Well, yesterday I went on overload. Everything was too much. I went to bed early, and slept fitfully because J had insomnia. I had weird dreams of babies and not being prepared for one --forgetting I had one, not having diapers for it, and then it switched to people not comfortable in their own skin and having surgeries, getting tattoos, etc. My brain is telling me I'm not paying attention to something in my life and i'm not happy with the way my own body looks.  
  When I get depressed I tend to hide. I'll probably be doing some of that today while I try to snap out of it. Please bear with me. I'll be back on track soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment