Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Morning Report

Good morning, y'all! 
 Fall is finally in the air and I am loving it! Normally I tend to like summer more, but these days I am thankful for the cooler weather. Georgia, however, is known to tease with fall and the temps go swinging back into the 80's (or higher) for a little while longer so I'm just going to enjoy whatever is sent my way.
  I woke a little late today so I'm slowly getting into the swing of things. I still need to sit back and read a bit and post a Morning Cup of Tea. I hope to get a few things accomplished today, mostly doing a little kitchen cleaning and putting away laundry. Nothing real exciting today, but I'm sure J will do his best to keep me busy. 
 If you get a few minutes, stop by Southern Homemaking. Being a southern lady myself, I'm glad I found it. If you scroll down a few days, you'll find her recipe for chili. This is the perfect time of the year for it.
  As for me, J is up and singing so that means I need to get a move on with breakfast and my bible study. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment