So far I have a menu plan set up for Thanksgiving and a few small gifts bought. I have a huge list of things that still needs to be done:
- clean and decorate the house
- figure out what Christmas cards I'm doing this year and start making them
- Get my Christmas card list ready to go
- clean out the fridge and freezer
- buy wrapping paper
- finalize the holiday gift budget and make or buy gifts Most are going to be home made.
- do the grocery shopping for Thanksgiving
- figure out if I'm going to spend the night before Thanksgiving at my mom's or just go there early with the bird all cooked and ready to go. (Eeks!)
Someone please tell me I'm not the only one in this predicament. I will be posting once or twice a week or so to let you know how it's going on the home front. For now I need to get moving. Laundry calls. Hope you're having a great day!