Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday, Monday

Do Mondays drive you crazy or are Mondays good to you? Mine started out great! Love the chance for bible study  but then my chaotic life gets in the way. This week I'm attempting lists to help get me a bit more organized.  For my housework help I'm returning to Fly lady.  I will pay attention to her mantra of begin where you are. I can surely stay on task for fifteen minutes at a time, right? 
   One other organization challenge I am tackling this week is menu planning. I'm a fan of several different blogs that incorporate meal planning, and I read each one as I can. But somehow I just haven't figured out what works best for me on menus. Waiting till the last minute does not work. Any suggestions out there? I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment