Friday, July 29, 2011

Storms Bring Forth Blessings

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God , to them who are the called according to his purpose.
                                                                               Romans 8 28
Its been a wild and wooly few days here at the house. We've hit a financial problem (that hopefully has been fixed), J has had a serious meltdown, my computer power supply bit the dust, making me change to this computer here. One thing at a time I can usually handle, but when they hit one right after the other, its a little harder to deal. But I managed. Not on my own, oh no. I had help. I prayed. I got mad and yelled at my husband online (arguing via email, such fun. I don't recommend it). I even had as my facebook status something to the effect of "All right Satan! You want a fight? Bring it!"  (Can you tell I was mad? )  
   But you know what?  I was shown that I have a support system out there. I had several people ask what's wrong, who offered prayers and love and strength. My sister, who I told in private specifically what was going on, supplied me wit bible verses (one of which I had that very day blogged on! How's that for a nudge from God?), inspirational music and wall postings. I love my sister very much and wish I could see her in person again. It's been too many  years. 
  God never leaves us alone when we have a problem. We may think he does sometimes, but He isnt the one who moved. He's always been there. I am so thankful that I have my family and my friends (some I've never met  except online.) who have been there for me. I hope that I am as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment