Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Morning Cup of Tea: I'm So Sorry, We Will Have This Discussion Later

Good morning! You ever have those days where everything hits at once? Well, this is one of those days. Insomnia kept me awake till past one, only to be awkened at 4:30 when hubby got home and again at 6:30 to take care of some things. I've been awake all this time, trying to get some rest or at least wake my brain up enough to do bible study. I'm now listening to my sweet boy in his room singing "Go eat! Go eat!" and a neurotic cat of mine came into the house soaking wet from being out in the rain and insisted on sitting on me while he bathed and recovered from the trauma. Now I have muddy paw prints all over me and the comforter he claimed. These are the days you can't help but smile. 
  So... long story short, please forgive me but I can't pay attention enough to the bible reading to make any sense in writing about it. I will try to come back in the afternoon and work on it, but no promises. Looks to be a fun and busy day today. Until next time, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment