Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lovin Life

 Suzy Homemaker I am not. I follow some homemaking bloggers (don't get to read them every day, but I try to keep up)and I think, Wow! How do they do it all? I highly suspect they are like mama duck here, looking calm and cool on top and paddling furiously to keep up! That's about the way I see life anyway. I just don't always manage to make it look so easy. That's okay though. Life has some bumpy roads, but I have my faith in God, a loving husband by my side, a caring family, and a very supportive Christian family. In the end it's all worth it. I know that comes off as a bit trite, but in a nutshell, that's it. Maybe one day I'll explain a little of that, but if you've read this blog for long, you know that I have a breaking point. I'm just taking it day by day and lovin' life.
  Today however, I'm in a cooking mood.  I have pizza dough rising and I just tried my hand at creating a mac and cheese recipe. That one may take some adjusting. My family still hasn't gotten used to whole wheat pasta, but that is what I had on hand, so we shall see. If it turns out good I'll share the recipe. 
  J is taking an afternoon nap so now would be the perfect time to a) whip up a batch of cookies, b) clean the kitchen a bit more, or c) take a nap myself. I have only a few minutes before my pizza dough needs to be punched down, so the nap is out. Cookies sound great but I think I will wait until tomorrow to make those. Cleaning it is. Sighhh.... such an exciting life I lead. But you know, I wouldn't trade it for anything.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment