Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Gratituesday: Dr. Andrew Wakefield, Working for Children with Autism.

Dr. Andrew Wakefield on Youtube

This man here is who I am thankful for today on Gratituesday. If you have read this blog a time or two, you know my son J is autistic. During all the time that scientists and other doctors were trying to discredit Dr. Wakefield, he continued with his assertions. Seeing this video and being reminded of things I had believed for many years gives me hope that someone actually cares and wants to do something about it. Do I believe MMR is the only cause of autism? Not at all. I think there are many causes out there. MMR is just one that at the very least helped cause my son's autism. I would give my eyeteeth to be able to have my son seen and treated by Dr. Andrew Wakefield. I highly respect his studies and work. Thank you, Dr. Wakefield for your untiring work, as well as doctors who work hard to treat autism by treating the gut and allergies. 
Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment