Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday Morning Report

Good morning! It's a bit cloudy out but still looks to be a good day. Mondays have a bad reputation don't they? It's the start of the work/ school week for many, and some believe that if something can go wrong, it will  go wrong on a Monday. So far the only thing that went "wrong" is finding that dear son had hidden the laptop inside his bedroom wall. No clue why that had to be, other than he figured it needed to be put away. I'd dearly love to get inside that boy's head and see what he is thinking. My greatest wish is that he could talk. If he never speaks here on earth, he will in heaven. By then it won't matter why he put the computer in the wall.
  J gets to see his new neurologist today. He's no longer under the care of a pediatric neurologist. We had great respect for her and will miss her, but I am sure this new doctor will be a good one as well.
  Have you already decorated for the holiday? I have one large stocking and the first card of the season up on my walls so far. And I'm only about a third of the way done on my shopping. Nothing is wrapped yet. This week will be devoted to cleaning, wrapping, and decorating. Probably some shopping will be done as well. 
  I did get some Christmas cards made yesterday. I was thrilled for that, and it made me want to do even more. I hope I get a chance to do a few more this week. 
  Speaking of cards, did you ever go take a look at the cards from At Studio D?
While her Thirty Days of Christmas contest is over, I am leaving the button up on the side of the blog so you can check out all thirty of her Christmas cards. Damaris is also in the middle of a short series called Table Scraps, in which she makes cards using what she had left on her crafting table. This is one talented young lady, and I'm not just saying that because I was chosen as one of her winners. <smile.>  I enjoy card making, and I love getting inspiration from others. I hadn't made any cards in a long while, so the Thirty Days of Christmas series was the perfect shot in the arm for me. 
  I would like to add pictures to this blog sometime, especially to show crafts and such, and maybe incorporate a project once a week or so. We'll see if Santa brings me a camera so I can do that. : )
  I've talked your ear off long enough today I think. I hope you have a wonderful day. I love hearing from my readers, so please feel free to let me know what you are up to today.

No comments:

Post a Comment