Tuesday, November 20, 2012

25 Days of Christmas AT Studio D

Grab My Badge 
 
 
Hey y'all, 
 I'm a little late in letting you know about it, but if you like crafting, especially card making, go check out At Studio D's 25 days of Christmas. Damaris is one ultra talented lady at what she does. Seriously. Go check. Today is day 7 and I absolutely fell in love with her vintage inspired card. She's giving away lots of nice little goodies too, so if you're interested, follow her simple directions and maybe you'll be a winner. I was one of her winners last year, and I'm having fun playing with the stamps and others goodies she sent me. Even if you don't want to enter the contest,but just need some inspiration for your Christmas cards, go take a look around here At Studio D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment